Achieving Success Academic Program (ASAP) is a program designed to help students obtain their high school diplomas. All courses will be provided through Spring ISD at absolutely "NO COST" to the student. Students will receive all services with a certified Spring ISD teacher at a designated campus location.
Classes are held in 3 sessions from Monday through Thursday:
- 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Morning Session) or
- 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Afternoon Session) or
- 4:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Evening Session)
Meals are provided.
Dekaney High School
22351 Imperial Valley Drive, Building 96
Houston, Tx 77073
Office Hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Classes are held in Room 87 A/B and Room 15B.
Transportation will be provided to Dekaney High School from any of the following high schools: Westfield High School, Spring High School, and Carl Wunsche High School.
Bus to Dekaney, have students report to the bus loading zone:
- 6:40 a.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School, and Spring High School
- 11:10 a.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School and Spring High School
- 3:40 p.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School, and Spring High School
Transportation from DHS to student home campus will be provided at the end of the morning and afternoon sessions.
Transportation from DHS to student home will be provided at the end of the evening session.
Student must wear Spring ISD student identification badge at all times.